Are you exhausted? Can you barely make it through the day?
* Do you yearn for the days when you could bounce out of bed after a night out? Do you wish you could have the energy to conquer your day, show up fully at work, and embrace your weekends with gusto?
* Do you rely on sugar to keep you going, and wine to reward you for getting through your day? Does it feel like you're under-performing at work and home — even though you're giving it your all?
* You know you should be exercising and not relying on take-out so often, but it's hard to dredge up the energy to hit up the gym or cook a fresh meal every day.
* Every little thing sets you off, you feel guilty for being cranky with the kids and your husband, and you want to stop the physical and emotional rollercoaster that comes with being so tired all the time.
* Not to mention all those health niggles you've been steadfastly ignoring — mood swings, skin flaring, iffy digestion, embarrassing gas, bloating so bad you have to unbutton your pants at the end of the day.
* You've tried everything to give yourself a boost — giving up coffee (never again!), going to bed earlier (well, that didn't last), drinking more water, low sugar regimes you couldn't keep up.
* In some ways, you've resigned yourself to being exhausted. Isn't that just what happens when you get older?
* Right at this minute, you'd be overjoyed if you could start feeling good again. The only question is HOW?! You want to feel better, but you don't know where to start.